IDI uses a tiered approach to offer full-scale project management to its clients – in any industry.
This approach is based on a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) that interacts with operations for the project or a portfolio of projects for a client. Your Customer Relationship Manager is also responsible for any urgent/critical client queries, in addition to working very closely with the clients in coordinating the requirements.
IDI uses a phase approach to discover factors that will enable the IDI Solution to add value to the client and their needs. These include:
- Solution Design
- Finalization of Detailed Project Plan and Systems Design and development
- Critical tasks of mobilizing and developing training material
- Critical processes such as reporting and change management
- Productivity metrics to ensure that all initial targets defined are being met
- Statistical Process Control
(Download the full-size, easy-to-read Image Data project management infographic (PDF) previewed above)